Monday 25 November 2013

BADDEST GUY EVER LIVETH

Image
The Savior from Nazareth,
Indeed my redeemer liveth,
Jesus Christ, my pillar of faith,
His name, all angels praiseth,
He who has all sinners justifyeth,
From all iniquities, He saveth,
From all debt, He redeemeth,
The Word that created the earth,
And all humanity by His might, He sustaineth,
At all cost, true salvation He obtaineth,
All those who trust in Him, He edifyeth,
The devil accuseth, Yet He redeemeth,
I marvel at the things He doeth,
Deep into the hearts of men, He looketh,
He who had my sins wipeth,
And all my sorrows, He taketh,
He fulfills every promise He maketh,
He neither slumber nor sleepeth,
The Lord giveth life, and He taketh,
Yet all my needs, He provideth,
Studying His Word is a full diet,
Listen, all the sinners He still calleth,
All those with sickness, He healeth,
For all mankind to be saved is all He seeketh,
Deeper than the grave, He searcheth,
Like a two-edged sword, He pierceth,
Every dead thing around me, He raiseth,
For His sake, I have Angels everywhere, even in my closet,
Hosanna in the Highest,
In my view, He remains the fliest,
His Holy Spirit in me remains the realest,
He comes to me at my lowest,
He stands by me when the obstacle is thickest,
And He takes me to the highest,
Still He brings out my very best,
His glory, I can’t wait to manifest,
In my list of priorities, He comes first,
He is the bread of life, have a taste,
His blood will quench every thirst,
If you don’t want to believe the gospel, be my guest,
Anytime spent in His presence is definitely not a waste,
He is ever present from the east to the west,
He may not look like Kanye West,
But I know He is the baddest guy that ever liveth,
Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
I will love you till I take my last breath.
 Image


PS:
One love to Nigeria’s hottest rapper - Olamide who will be dropping His album soon titled “Baddest Guy Ever Liveth”. Your album title inspired this piece. Good luck on your album release, Thanks.

DISCLAIMER:
This piece is not in any way related to Olamide or His upcoming album, all the contents herein are just based on the creative imaginations of the author.
The word “Baddest” is a slang for “Greatest” in modern lexis of the youths. It is therefore not used and should also not be interpreted or quoted in a derogatory context.


Image1 : Christo the Redeemer statue overlooking Rio de Jeneiro, Brazil.
Source:www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_the_Redeemer_(statue)
Image 2:Lifting para el cristo Redentor de Rio el comercio
Source: www.elcomercio.es

No comments:

Post a Comment